Governor Tuberville?

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I grew up in Alabama and have full faith that the voters will embarrass themselves with their choices between Tubs, James Jr, and Yella Fella.
I grew up in Alabama as well and my faith in many of the voters, unfortunately, isn't as strong as yours.

We've embarrassed ourselves on numerous occasions with our candidates. Not that others haven't, but we seen to take it new heights at times.

Wilson Monroe

1st Team
Jul 19, 2016
There are too many "deep-state" handshakes and silent alliances for Tubb to win. You have to spend years kissing rings in this state. He'd have to get a huge circle of alliances that know the secret map and that equals more favors. If he did win, you'd see more pork than Evergreen, AL has.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Charles Barkley once said he would run for governor of Alabama once his playing days are over...so yeah. What's is about former Auburn personalities and the delusions of grandeur of being governor of Alabama.

There is no way in hades that Tuberville would win.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Charles Barkley once said he would run for governor of Alabama once his playing days are over...so yeah. What's is about former Auburn personalities and the delusions of grandeur of being governor of Alabama.

There is no way in hades that Tuberville would win.
I might actually vote for Mr. Barkley. Depends on who else is running.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I thought the ad I posted was appropriate since he says he needed to see someone about a barn. He is also the richest person in the state of Alabama, so nobody is going to outspend him in the campaign. I think he'd have a good shot as people would want a non-politician businessman since the Trump administration is off to such a flying start.

As for Tubby, I would not vote for him. If a runoff came down to him and Roy Moore, I'd vote for Tubby just to keep Moore out of the governor's mansion.
Sir Charles would be funny as governor as he'd be a walking quote machine. But I think he is dumb as a box of rocks so I wouldn't want him.

Last edited:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Jimmy Rane. Yella Wood owner and big Aub booster. You guys obviously don't get the annoying commercials out in Dallas. Be glad..
Oh.....dear.......Jeezus.......that was awful.......

We DO have this stereotypical TV preacher/con man/slick agent who calls himself the Texas Hammer...

You take one look at that slickster and realize why SMU got the death penalty....(I don't know that he was involved, but that's Texas stereotype for the most part)

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Tubby must be serious. He has filed qualifying papers to run for governor. He is the second person to do so. PSC President Twinkle Cavanaugh had already done so.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.