Governor Tuberville?

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Oh.....dear.......Jeezus.......that was awful.......

We DO have this stereotypical TV preacher/con man/slick agent who calls himself the Texas Hammer...

You take one look at that slickster and realize why SMU got the death penalty....(I don't know that he was involved, but that's Texas stereotype for the most part)
Something about Adler and Shunnarah I just can't put my finger on...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Maybe Tim James will run again.

I always thought he would never be bested in running a clown-car campaign, until Uncle Roy ran for Senate the last time.

"We speak English in Al'bama......LEARN IT!!"
well, if bruddah roy does run again, i hope he's learned how to ride a horse properly.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Just read an interview with him about his campaign platform.

To summarize: I’m a big Trumptard. Vote for me because six more years of Doug Jones means the end of civilization as we know it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Just read an interview with him about his campaign platform.

To summarize: I’m a big Trumptard. Vote for me because six more years of Doug Jones means the end of civilization as we know it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well then everyone in Alabama should vote for Doug Jones because I don’t want to pay my student loans back. If the world ends, they cannot collect. I win.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.