Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Visits Saban and Some Players

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Link

We stopped by the University of Alabama and sat down with Coach Saban. We talked about what it takes to build a world class football organization. Many of the same things go into building a good company and a winning football program -- a focus on recruiting, developing talent and setting high expectations.

We also got lunch with some of the Alabama Football players who come from all over the country to be part of this program. We talked about about the pressures of being a student athlete -- not only the personal pressure of achieving their goals of making it to the NFL, but also having the hopes of their community ride of their success.

Tider n LA

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2003
Alabama
On one hand it is pretty cool that Zucc wanted to check out Bama's program but on the other hand he is the creator of Dramabook.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
He and his wife have spent a few days in the state. I believe they are visiting multiple states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
On one hand it is pretty cool that Zucc wanted to check out Bama's program but on the other hand he is the creator of Dramabook.
When you consider the impact his creation (FB) has had on the entire planet, it's really impressive. It's no wonder he's become the 4th wealthiest man on the planet (net worth of ~$56 billion).

Tider n LA

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2003
Alabama
When you consider the impact his creation (FB) has had on the entire planet, it's really impressive. It's no wonder he's become the 4th wealthiest man on the planet (net worth of ~$56 billion).
No doubt FB has had a tremendous impact but it is not all positive. No matter how rich he is, he won't take it with him when he dies and he is no better or worse than you or myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
No doubt FB has had a tremendous impact but it is not all positive. No matter how rich he is, he won't take it with him when he dies and he is no better or worse than you or myself.
Same can be said for Coach Saban, or anyone else for that matter. Just enjoy the moment for what it is. Two of the leaders in their respective trades, sharing a cool moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.