Revolutionary Power Plant captures all it's carbon emissions

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Seems like a cool carbon sequestration/electricity production tech that relies primarily on natural gas as its fuel source.

I've long thought plasma gasification was the real game-changer as it literally uses garbage as its fuel, producing electricity, clean hydrogen syngas, and slag (clean, raw building material) as byproducts. The process derives enough electricity from trash to run itself and dump excess back into the power grid. Couple that with sequestration methods described in the OP, and I think you have a perfect waste/energy solution for the future. Sorry, coal/oil industry...

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Seems like a cool carbon sequestration/electricity production tech that relies primarily on natural gas as its fuel source.

I've long thought plasma gasification was the real game-changer as it literally uses garbage as its fuel, producing electricity, clean hydrogen syngas, and slag (clean, raw building material) as byproducts. The process derives enough electricity from trash to run itself and dump excess back into the power grid. Couple that with sequestration methods described in the OP, and I think you have a perfect waste/energy solution for the future. Sorry, coal/oil industry...

That's great. But until the cost of the technology comes down, and a solution for the automobile industry, oil still has a big demand, especially in second and third world nations.

Also, keep in mind that the money for our roads and upkeep of the highway system is largely paid for with gas, coal, and oil taxes. Remove the fossil fuel taxes, there isn't money to replace it.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.