Deep Thoughts by Jameis Winston

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
And schools are asking him to come speak to their students. :rolleyes: This falls into the thread I started earlier in the week about pro athletes say some of the dumbest things. We want to say we as a society shouldn't put so much credibility into what they say. I completely agree. So let's bring them into the classrooms to speak directly to our children. LOL!

"All my young boys, stand up. The ladies, sit down ... but all my boys, stand up. We strong, right? We strong! We strong, right? All my boys, tell me one time: I can do anything I put my mind to!"

"Now a lot of boys aren't supposed to be soft-spoken. You know what I'm saying? One day y'all are going to have a very deep voice like this (in deep voice). One day, you'll have a very, very deep voice."

"But the ladies, they're supposed to be silent, polite, gentle. My men, my men (are) supposed to be strong. I want y'all to tell me what the third rule of life is: I can do anything I put my mind to. Scream it!"

One of the teachers told the Times a female student turned to her and said, "I'm strong too."

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.