Angry anglers mark spots on pier with feces

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Does a person wear gloves when spreading his own feces or is a special tool used? Produced on the spot or brought from home?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Doesn't surprise me one bit.

In the old days people who fished were generally a good group. Respectful and well mannered.

Not anymore. Painting with a broad brush I know but I see them very day where I live and I've come to despise them with their very selfish and uncouth mannerisms.

Plus many of them are slobs...leaving litter behind wherever they go.

SMH......

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Growing up in Norfolk, we lived near Lake Taylor and learned to fish for Blue Gills, Perch, and Carp. When my father passed away our neighbor and long time friend of my parents, Jim Hicks took us fishing in his boat to Back Bay where we learned to fly fish for bass.

Jim worked at the Ford plant and was old school - blue collar - and very responsible. Shared with my brother and I the concept of being a responsible sportsman.

God Bless the man...I'll never forget his generosity, guidance, and more than anything his good nature.

Edit: I'll never forget when Ford came out with the Thunderbird that had the sequential turn signals and everything inside was powered...seats...climate control...windows...door locks....Jim bought one of course and he LOVED that T-bird!

Last edited:

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Doesn't surprise me one bit.

In the old days people who fished were generally a good group. Respectful and well mannered.

Not anymore. Painting with a broad brush I know but I see them very day where I live and I've come to despise them with their very selfish and uncouth mannerisms.

Plus many of them are slobs...leaving litter behind wherever they go.

SMH......
My father was a regular on the Panama City Beach City Pier years ago. I would visit and fish occasionally. There was a difference even then between the weekday and weekend fishermen. Most of the regulars fished during the week and helped each other out. It has gotten worse over the years.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
My father was a regular on the Panama City Beach City Pier years ago. I would visit and fish occasionally. There was a difference even then between the weekday and weekend fishermen. Most of the regulars fished during the week and helped each other out. It has gotten worse over the years.
Yep. Used to be they were all in the same fraternity.

Those were the good old days.....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.