Bama @ College Station TONIGHT

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
We scored 33 on them in football. Can we top that tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
The only thing I can find to say that's positive about the first half is that we're only down 2 points. It's hard to understand why our kids have so much trouble in the first half of games, especially lately. 19 tonight, only 18 at home against UGA.

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
I think CAJ is in just as much disbelief right now watching this kind of play as the rest of us. He's smiling almost like "I mean what can I do here??....It is what it is?? Let's just stay positive though....*wants to shake head*".
He's the coach; look in the mirror, own it.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
The only thing I can find to say that's positive about the first half is that we're only down 2 points. It's hard to understand why our kids have so much trouble in the first half of games, especially lately. 19 tonight, only 18 at home against UGA.
Cecil tweeted this is the 4th time in last 5 games we've scored 20 or less in first half..

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
When I look at that stat sheet and pick the 4 guys who I THINK have the most talent and potential to score....I see they are 3 for 19 combined. That's 16% from the field. Two of them are a combined 0 for 9.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
He does. He owns every ounce of it. And he knows the only way we can win games is by playing defense ad rebounding, because he, unlike some, has enough sense to realize that we're not going to outscore anybody.
He's also smart enough to know that you don't rebuild a program in two weeks.
Now, let's go Bama and let's win this game!

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I think he's doing the best he can. There's only so much a guy can teach. The players have to perform at some point. It's a talent issue and imho he's getting the best out of them that he can.

CNS has won 5 NC's and is one of the best coaches ever..... but he could coach the 2007 FB team to infinity and not win a Title. You need talented players....and those who also respond to coaching. We appear to lack both with this Basketball squad.

If we are still playing this bad 4-5 years from now then you, I, or we can say it's CAJ's fault.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I wasn't going to say anything but the old '70's mini-series "Roots" is on over at Sundance Channel....pretty good drama. Ben Vereen just found out that Chuck Conners is his dad! :eek:
Mr. Brady owning JJ's daddy was freaky enough for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.