Bama @ College Station TONIGHT

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Dazon has to learn to play without fouling so much. He's always in foul trouble. Most of them, like this one, could be easily avoided..

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
Key is our modern day Charles Cleveland. They could almost be twins.
Great analogy; Wonder how many on the board know his rep, used to go watch him along with a LOT of fans at JV games before freshman could play. He was SPECIAL.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Dazon has to learn to play without fouling so much. He's always in foul trouble. Most of them, like this one, could be easily avoided..
He just plays reckless period. Fouls, Ball-handling, Passing, Off balance shots. I feel like there's talent there but he has no control over himself for some reason.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Crazy sequence there but we somehow cut it to 4. Thought they would call traveling on Dazon for the floor slide..

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I don't know what just happened, but we're somehow only down 4. Need to keep it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
LOL....I can't believe we scored there. Missed a 2 foot shot, followed by a horrible rainbow layup miss, but somehow get the tip-in. I'll take it though.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Crazy sequence there but we somehow cut it to 4. Thought they would call traveling on Dazon for the floor slide..
They had a similar situation earlier and weren't called for traveling. Not sure how either weren't called.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.