Bama @ College Station TONIGHT

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
They've shot 4 times as many free throws as us. Unreal. They've not even been called for 7 fouls this half while we have two guys fouled out. Pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
I wasn't going to say anything but the old '70's mini-series "Roots" is on over at Sundance Channel....pretty good drama. Ben Vereen just found out that Chuck Conners is his dad! :eek:
Chuck Connors played a couple seasons for the Celtics in the '40s averaging a basket or so per game - Avery's candor in his recent interview hint at the possibility of digging him up and dusting him off and playing him over some of the "Ala-airballers" on the current roster...

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
They didn't make a FG for the last 8-9 minutes. All of their points came from the FT line. We didn't play well and made mistakes, and it is even more irritating when the stats are that skewed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Well. I'm sure Coach Avery is going to do the only thing he can, and his players can. Get ready and try to win the next one. That's all they can do, and all we should expect. Roll Tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.