Baker Mayfield Arrested

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
Booger McFarland took to Twitter to say that since Saban didn't suspend Cam Rob, Stoops should let Mayfield off without missing time. He even had the gall to say "what's the difference?"

Well, for starters....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Booger McFarland took to Twitter to say that since Saban didn't suspend Cam Rob, Stoops should let Mayfield off without missing time. He even had the gall to say "what's the difference?"

Well, for starters....
Every once in a while his hate for Alabama slips out. I like BM, but come on.

ecraj

Scout Team
Jan 24, 2009
Florence, AL
Everytime I saw Baker Mayfield being interviewed on ESPN or after a game he always came off as a little cocky to me. It almost appeared that the interviewer was lucky to be talking to him. I'm sorry but I don't remember exactly what he said while being interviewed I would need to look at some past interviews. I do remember he was very short with the interviewer, and had some very smart **s answers. So..I can imagine him getting somewhat smart and cocky with the police if they were involved. Something to the effect of "Don't you know who I am?"

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.