Kim Jong-nam: VX dose was 'high and lethal'

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
I assume the woman who rubbed the "baby oil" on his face had some super duty gloves on.

"This is just a silly prank. Whatever you do don't touch the baby oil".

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I assume the woman who rubbed the "baby oil" on his face had some super duty gloves on.

"This is just a silly prank. Whatever you do don't touch the baby oil".
In the article it states that one of the theories is that each of the ladies was given an inert compound that when combined on his face created the agent.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
In the article it states that one of the theories is that each of the ladies was given an inert compound that when combined on his face created the agent.

Wow! You caught me CA. I didn't read the link. I assumed I knew it all since I've seen the news.

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
I read today where one of the women became violently ill afterwards...
Yes, that is telling, but also she survived, which is something you don't do with nerve agent on your hands. So I guess the combination-on-the-face theory is a reasonable one so far, with the second woman being the one who got sick Id guess given that she was also exposed to some combined agent. Maybe we never know, but the fact that the poison was limited to his person is pretty telling.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Yes, that is telling, but also she survived, which is something you don't do with nerve agent on your hands. So I guess the combination-on-the-face theory is a reasonable one so far, with the second woman being the one who got sick Id guess given that she was also exposed to some combined agent. Maybe we never know, but the fact that the poison was limited to his person is pretty telling.
I've read that a single drop will kill you in minutes, so she may well have been exposed to some airborne particles or similar. Granted, I know nothing about nerve agents, going on just what I've read...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.