Question: Alabama Spring Practice Date

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I apologize if it's already posted here at TF. Does anyone know when the practice will begin? Looking at the calendar for UA, They will have spring break from March 10 - March 17. We know the A day is on April 22nd. We know that they get 15 spring practice days and it doesn't include film room and weight room. Based on that, I think there are two options: Hold one practice before the start of spring break or practice after spring break. Any thoughts?

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
I apologize if it's already posted here at TF. Does anyone know when the practice will begin? Looking at the calendar for UA, They will have spring break from March 10 - March 17. We know the A day is on April 22nd. We know that they get 15 spring practice days and it doesn't include film room and weight room. Based on that, I think there are two options: Hold one practice before the start of spring break or practice after spring break. Any thoughts?
IIRC Saban has in the past held one practice before they leave to help get their minds right. Maybe just a small reminder helps to keep them from partying too hard - knowing what they are coming back to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.