National Pig Day

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
When I was that size and visiting the family farm my uncle ran, they kept me away from the pig pen, told me I'd be dead, if I ever went in...
Me too Boss. At my GrandPa's, my Momma regaled us with stories of kids who had gone to the outhouse, weren't careful and the hogs ate 'em. :eek2:

formersoldier71

All-American
May 9, 2004
Jasper, AL
When I was that size and visiting the family farm my uncle ran, they kept me away from the pig pen, told me I'd be dead, if I ever went in...
From Brick Top's instructions on how to get rid of a body...
"You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig"."

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Another Famous Pig. Learned this from my future DIL who is from Iowa. Not to be eaten TW.

Floyd of Rosedale

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iowa–Minnesota_football_rivalry

Dear Clyde, Minnesota folks excited over your statement about the Iowa crowd lynching the Minnesota football team. I have assured them that you are a law-abiding gentleman and are only trying to get our goat. The Minnesota team will tackle clean, but, oh! how hard, Clyde. If you seriously think Iowa has any chance to win, I will bet you a Minnesota prize hog against an Iowa prize hog that Minnesota wins today. The loser must deliver the hog in person to the winner. Accept my bet thru a reporter. You are getting odds because Minnesota raises better hogs than Iowa. My best personal regards and condolences."[SUP][3][/SUP]

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
From Brick Top's instructions on how to get rid of a body...
"You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig"."
Snatch is great.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
In honor of this special occasion, I hosted a pig for lunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.