Throwing Rocks from the Moon - Could have power of 100s of Nuclear Bombs

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Brianna Wu, a prominent “social justice warrior” in the “Gamergate” controversy who now is running for the House seat in Massachusetts’ 8th District, suggested in a since-deleted tweet that companies could drop rocks from the Moon.
“The moon is probably the most tactically valuable military ground for earth,” the tweet said. “Rocks dropped from there have power of 100s of nuclear bombs.”
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/28/brianna-wu-claims-companies-could-destroy-cities-b/

I say -- we should all raise money to get her elected. Massachusetts could greatly benefit from her.

Hank Johnson says "hi"

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Moon rocks are really not very dense and are light for their sizes. I have a friend who got his masters in moon rocks. Had to make a career change when interest in them waned...

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Moon rocks are really not very dense and are light for their sizes. I have a friend who got his masters in moon rocks. Had to make a career change when interest in them waned...
He broke bad and started making Moon Meth.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
President Trump has mandated the use of American materials whenever possible. We will transport yuge and heavy American rocks to the moon and stockpile them.

Do we have to explain everything to you?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.