New Show Legion on FX - SPOILERS

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Anyone watching this new show? I like it so far but I usually have to watch it twice just to figure out what is going on.

I am guessing the main guy is schizophrenic but also has powers. Still trying to determine if he will end up being a bad guy or good guy.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
He's Charles Xavier's love child. Got some mental issues and I don believe he has "voices" in his head which may be actual people.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
he is legion, which implies many people and in the comics that is exactly what he is. Multiple personalities and he captures peoples essence, so some are his multiple personalities others are those he has gained, at least the way I understand it.

The show itself has been amazing and hard to understand, but I think it will start to come together. I think Noah Hawley is one of the best people working in Hollywood right now. He did Fargo 1 & 2 prior

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
he is legion, which implies many people and in the comics that is exactly what he is. Multiple personalities and he captures peoples essence, so some are his multiple personalities others are those he has gained, at least the way I understand it.

The show itself has been amazing and hard to understand, but I think it will start to come together. I think Noah Hawley is one of the best people working in Hollywood right now. He did Fargo 1 & 2 prior
I have many issues with Xmen evolution, but they did Legion pretty well. I've only seen the first episode, and it was pretty good.

Fwiw Xmen evolution did some characters more justice than they have ever gotten, and even invented the X23 character. But some of it is just horrible.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I have many issues with Xmen evolution, but they did Legion pretty well. I've only seen the first episode, and it was pretty good.

Fwiw Xmen evolution did some characters more justice than they have ever gotten, and even invented the X23 character. But some of it is just horrible.

I couldn't get into evolution, watched a few episodes and then bailed

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I couldn't get into evolution, watched a few episodes and then bailed
It's one episode great then 4 in a row bad kinda thing. It fixed somethings for Xmen and further complicated others. I would say the best things that came out of it were 1) they started the trend toward better rogue stories, 2) they started making the Wolverine-jean- Cyclops love triangle not be a central theme, 3) legion, and 4) X23. But it's negatives were pretty bad. I think the idea of kid Xmen with adult Wolverine and Storm was a great concept, but they focused too much on the former and didn't expand on the latter. A wolverine-x23 on going story arc would've been great, but we only got 2 episodes.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
This weeks Legion was insane. The scene with David signing the Rainbow Connection was intense. This show is unbelievably good

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.