**** 2019 4* QB Paul Tyson Commits to Alabama ****

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Re: Coach Saban offers Coach Bryant's grandson scholarship.. pretty neat

Well if he is a quarter as tough as his great-grandfather was on the football field according to all accounts, he'll probably be the toughest son of a gun on the team.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

He's a good little QB for our Huskies. Extremely accurate. A calm presence in the pocket. Smart and does not turn the ball over Strictly a pocket passer in our offense though, which is essentially Malzahn's, as Josh Floyd is a Malzahn protege.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017

Man this kid has to be the luckiest kid in the state, related to Bear and playing for saban. That my friends is what we ole southern boys call football royalty . Hope nothing but the best for him. I can hear the CBS goobers now, all game the Bear Saban thing, I can live with that story line for once. I just hope this kid can handle the double pressure of Being related to Bear and playing for Saban, kid will have to be like his great grand pappy, tough to deal with all that. I have no doubt he knows it and will do good. The Bear, he just keeps on giving to Alabama even decades after he is gone, that is so cool. Cannot wait to see him come out in that crimson uniform like his great grandfather did. And unlike so many schools today the uniform is essentially the same LOL

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Re: 2019 QB Paul Tyson Updates

It will be interesting to see who we actually take at QB in this class. I have a feeling we will have to take two.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Re: 2019 QB Paul Tyson Updates

It will be interesting to see who we actually take at QB in this class. I have a feeling we will have to take two.
Will he go to ArKansas since several H-T players were offered by those wild hogs? After all, Coach Bryant's early years were spent in that state. I guess that's where he fought that bear.

I personally hope he goes to Bama. However, I look forward to seeing him play, no matter where he goes. I do hope I don't have to root against him in a Bama vs ArKansas game, if that's where he goes.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

He's a good little QB for our Huskies. Extremely accurate. A calm presence in the pocket. Smart and does not turn the ball over Strictly a pocket passer in our offense though, which is essentially Malzahn's, as Josh Floyd is a Malzahn protege.
Pocket passer and Malzahn offense in the same sentence?!? You totally lost me...

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

We had another "descent" quarterback from Trussville who played 92-94. Just sayin'. ;) I think his son was offered a preferred walk on spot too.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

We had another "descent" quarterback from Trussville who played 92-94. Just sayin'. ;) I think his son was offered a preferred walk on spot too.
I like Jay a lot. Got to meet him several times while I was playing for the Huskies. Class act all the way.

His son plays for Spain Park, and gave us fits in the first round of the playoffs.

gumptider

1st Team
Sep 24, 2008
Re: Scott Griffin Tweets a QB Should Commit Today

Gotta be either Taulia Tagovailoa or Paul Tyson, right?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.