**** 2019 4* QB Paul Tyson Commits to Alabama **** - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Results 79 to 88 of 88
  1. #79
    BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    17,200

    Re: **** 2019 4* QB Paul Tyson Commits to Alabama ****

    Quote Originally Posted by CraigD View Post
    <Asking because I think I know the answer>... and who won the competition last year?
    Justin Fields

  2. Advertisement
  3. #80
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tuscaloosa
    Posts
    1,834

    Re: **** 2019 4* QB Paul Tyson Commits to Alabama ****

    Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    Justin Fields
    Really think UGA is headed the A&M route with the qb

  4. #81
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tuscaloosa
    Posts
    1,834

    Re: **** 2019 4* QB Paul Tyson Commits to Alabama ****

    Bigtide got a real question for you, How do you feel about Urban?

  5. #82
    BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    17,200

    Re: **** 2019 4* QB Paul Tyson Commits to Alabama ****

    Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    Bigtide got a real question for you, How do you feel about Urban?
    He seems to have changed quite a bit since he arrived here. He is no longer the snide jerk that he once was, and he no longer plays favorites or allows players to break rules (or laws).

    I was not happy with him for a few years, but am okay now. He represents Ohio State very well and has embraced our culture and tradition. He is an Ohio guy, so I am glad that he has come around.

    All that said, he is not Saban.

  6. #83
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tuscaloosa
    Posts
    1,834

    Re: **** 2019 4* QB Paul Tyson Commits to Alabama ****

    Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    He seems to have changed quite a bit since he arrived here. He is no longer the snide jerk that he once was, and he no longer plays favorites or allows players to break rules (or laws).

    I was not happy with him for a few years, but am okay now. He represents Ohio State very well and has embraced our culture and tradition. He is an Ohio guy, so I am glad that he has come around.

    All that said, he is not Saban.
    Yeah I hope he has changed from his Florida days. The man is a masterful evaluator of talent but I think he lacks the gameday coaching Saban has. Herman and Mullen were huge for him. I think he wins one more national title before his career is over.

  7. #84
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Inverness, AL
    Posts
    7,816

    Re: **** 2019 4* QB Paul Tyson Commits to Alabama ****

    Paul and Taulia begin the Elite 11 competition this weekend. Both are looking to advance to the final 11 and compete at The Opening. Alabama resident and Barn commit, Nix, is also in it. 3 out of the top 24 QB's in this class from Alabama is pretty amazing.

    https://247sports.com/college/alabam...als--118687297

  8. #85
    BamaNation Hall of Fame 230kv_barehand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    7,119

    Re: **** 2019 4* QB Paul Tyson Commits to Alabama ****

    Tyson looked pretty good yesterday. He had some very good throws and threw for like 404 yards.
    "I just want you to know you've hired a horse---- football coach, but nobody will out-recruit me."

    ---Coach Saban to Mal Moore on the flight to Tuscaloosa after being hired

  9. #86
    BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Plano, TX
    Posts
    10,200
    Thread Starter

    Re: **** 2019 4* QB Paul Tyson Commits to Alabama ****

    Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    Bigtide got a real question for you, How do you feel about Urban?
    Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    He seems to have changed quite a bit since he arrived here. He is no longer the snide jerk that he once was, and he no longer plays favorites or allows players to break rules (or laws).

    I was not happy with him for a few years, but am okay now. He represents Ohio State very well and has embraced our culture and tradition. He is an Ohio guy, so I am glad that he has come around.

    All that said, he is not Saban.
    Off topic, but that's interesting in light of recent events.

  10. #87
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tuscaloosa
    Posts
    1,834

    Re: **** 2019 4* QB Paul Tyson Commits to Alabama ****

    Quote Originally Posted by 230kv_barehand View Post
    Tyson looked pretty good yesterday. He had some very good throws and threw for like 404 yards.
    Their Coach was just as inept as his role model Gus. Paul will need three years before he will be ready to play (which is a good thing for us) The HT coach needs to understand defense and ST are part of the game

  11. #88
    BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Plano, TX
    Posts
    10,200
    Thread Starter

    Re: **** 2019 4* QB Paul Tyson Commits to Alabama ****

    Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    Their Coach was just as inept as his role model Gus. Paul will need three years before he will be ready to play (which is a good thing for us) The HT coach needs to understand defense and ST are part of the game
    Said the same in a thread on the HS games from Saturday. Floyd's Micky Mouse, Gus-bus offense is wasting Tyson's talents.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 

TideFansStore.com: Get YOUR gear!

[CLICK] GET BAMA Calendar