**** 2019 4* QB Paul Tyson Commits to Alabama ****

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Bigtide got a real question for you, How do you feel about Urban?
He seems to have changed quite a bit since he arrived here. He is no longer the snide jerk that he once was, and he no longer plays favorites or allows players to break rules (or laws).

I was not happy with him for a few years, but am okay now. He represents Ohio State very well and has embraced our culture and tradition. He is an Ohio guy, so I am glad that he has come around.

All that said, he is not Saban.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
He seems to have changed quite a bit since he arrived here. He is no longer the snide jerk that he once was, and he no longer plays favorites or allows players to break rules (or laws).

I was not happy with him for a few years, but am okay now. He represents Ohio State very well and has embraced our culture and tradition. He is an Ohio guy, so I am glad that he has come around.

Yeah I hope he has changed from his Florida days. The man is a masterful evaluator of talent but I think he lacks the gameday coaching Saban has. Herman and Mullen were huge for him. I think he wins one more national title before his career is over.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Bigtide got a real question for you, How do you feel about Urban?

Off topic, but that's interesting in light of recent events.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Tyson looked pretty good yesterday. He had some very good throws and threw for like 404 yards.
Their Coach was just as inept as his role model Gus. Paul will need three years before he will be ready to play (which is a good thing for us) The HT coach needs to understand defense and ST are part of the game

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Their Coach was just as inept as his role model Gus. Paul will need three years before he will be ready to play (which is a good thing for us) The HT coach needs to understand defense and ST are part of the game
Said the same in a thread on the HS games from Saturday. Floyd's Micky Mouse, Gus-bus offense is wasting Tyson's talents.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.