Bama @ tennessee TODAY @ 12PM

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Johnson needs to eliminate that scoop shot, he only makes 1 of 10 of those.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
They just got it to 42-38.

I have a horrible feeling about this solely because of the fouls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
That last basket was an example of a player being affected by the officiating. Donta didn't even try to defend because he couldn't pick his fourth foul.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Riley didn't even touch him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He slightly pushed his lower back and then slapped the guy's right forearm/hand on the dunk. I'm not saying UT isn't getting away with not being called for their own fouls....but WE ARE committing fouls.

Last edited:

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
He slightly pushed his lower back and then slapped the guys right forearm/hand on the dunk. I'm saying UT isn't getting away with not being called for their own fouls....but WE ARE committing fouls.
There was ZERO contact when he was going up for the dunk! I saw the slight push in the back, but if you want to call that you have to call that on the floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
They have more fouls this half now than we do....I'd say they are in the game because they got hot shooting and scoring and we went Ice Cold.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
They have more fouls this half now than we do....I'd say they are in the game because they got hot shooting and scoring and we went Ice Cold.
They've only started getting called for fouls the last few minutes - the time their run stopped and Bama started to get a little more control of things.

No correlation there at all.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.