Bama @ tennessee TODAY @ 12PM

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
They have more fouls this half now than we do....I'd say they are in the game because they got hot shooting and scoring and we went Ice Cold.
UT outplayed Bama for a brief period but the blown calls in the first half kept Bama from leading by 20. Same for early 2nd half; Bama players could not play defense for a stretch because of sorry officiating.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
No but I'm not going to get on board with whining and crying over officiating. They didn't make a run at the FT line. They were making shots and we weren't. Fouls haven't changed the game this half.
If you can't see the difference in play because of the foul situation, I'm sorry.

Donta allowed a guy to score 5 minutes ago because he couldn't afford to pick up his fourth foul. Bama has played different than UT because the 3 big guys all have 3 or more fouls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
No but I'm not going to get on board with whining and crying over officiating. They didn't make a run at the FT line. They were making shots and we weren't. Fouls haven't changed the game this half.
There is a difference between whining and crying and pointing something out! It's easy to get hot shooting when the defense has to back off of the ball because everything that you do is a foul! Also, this was more about fouls not being called on UT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
It's not necessarily the number of fouls, but when and how they are called that make the difference.

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
And the refs literally flipped us off at the end of the game by not calling a foul when we were actually trying to

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
If it had been an evenly played game then it would have just been UT making big shots late (including two 3-pointers at the shot clock) and Bama missing some good and some bad looks and the right team winning. This is not the case though. The early part of the game was totally jacked up by officiating.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.