Bama @ tennessee TODAY @ 12PM

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
We did get beat on the boards.Some of that might have been our bigs playing with too many fouls, but UcheaT got too many second-chance points.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Bama fell apart the last 7 minutes...
"Fell apart" because those playing the part of starting for a legit SEC contender...misplay the part game after game. Inevitable, it seems. Losing to a Barnes-"coached" team is a new low for the season.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
OK, to be fair.....................

5 point lead, fast break, and we throw it away. They turn around and get a 3.

5 point swing. Can't blame the refs, for that.

OK, we can, since it should not have been that close.

Time for baseball. Over and out.

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
You know how these officiating is bad for the game? I am completely uninterested in what we did wrong, as the officiating paralyzed us and destroyed any rhythm that had going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
You know how these officiating is bad for the game? I am completely uninterested in what we did wrong, as the officiating paralyzed us and destroyed any rhythm that had going.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Conference-wide, the whole officiating thing seems to have devolved into the refs are going to spot the home team 10+ chances at the FT line and the visiting team has to overcome it.

I will keep repeating it. The conference needs it's own slate of officials not subcontractors who may call multiple games across conferences. Bad losses in conference have the likely potential to benefit an out of conference team with similar postseason opportunities. If the conference wants more teams in the NCAA tournament they have to balance the officiating simple as that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
OK, to be fair.....................

5 point lead, fast break, and we throw it away. They turn around and get a 3.

5 point swing. Can't blame the refs, for that.

OK, we can, since it should not have been that close.

Time for baseball. Over and out.
That play was indeed huge. If we back it out and simply run our offense, eat some clock and maybe score to go up by seven we would have won the game. That being said, we thought we had the break and went for it. Can't blame Ingram for doing what comes naturally.
The officiating wasn't good at all. In my opinion UT could have been called for about four flagrant fouls.
This isn't the NBA. There's no such thing as "a good hard foul". A "good hard foul" in college basketball is supposed to be a flagrant foul.
Overall, a good regular season. We lost some we should have won but we also won some we could have easily lost.
It probably balanced out.
Proud of the team.
RTR! sip

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Very disappointing. Can we not play two good halves? Or two good games in a row?
Apparently not. We finished last season horribly and seem to be following the same plan this year. If we were a horse, they'd shoot us. Only thing we can hope is that we can win a few in the SEC tourney.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Apparently not. We finished last season horribly and seem to be following the same plan this year. If we were a horse, they'd shoot us. Only thing we can hope is that we can win a few in the SEC tourney.
In both years we exceeded expectations. Worth remembering.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
I have to say I accidentally thanked this when scrolling. I actually completely disagree with post. Did people actually watch us and notice how bad we were under CAG?! Watch us closely. We are actually running sets, scoring out of timeouts, actually trying to attack the other teams weakness like we have watched film and have a gameplan. This criticism every time we lose a game is ridiculous! He is in his 2nd season. Give him time. CAJ is going to do great things here!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Tournament teams do not blow big leads.
This is such a dumb statement.

First, no one has said we are tournament team for a few weeks, so by your logic, we can blow a big lead.

Second and most importantly, Alabama didn't blow a lead today. The officials assisted UT as much as possible.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Tournament teams do not blow big leads.
This is basketball 16 points really isn't that big of a lead. Especially early in the game, especially on the road. Teams lose those leads all the time. Are we an NCAA TOURNAMENT team? Absolutely not, but to even NCAA tourney teams have blown leads like that. Esp on the road in CBB.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.