News Article: North Korea launches 4 more missiles; 3 land in Japanese waters - Page 20
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101314151617181920

Re: North Korea launches 4 more missiles; 3 land in Japanese waters

For starters lets not have the idiot-in-chief peeing on our feet about his tremendous negotiating prowess with little kim while telling us its raining.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaro View Post
    For starters lets not have the idiot-in-chief peeing on our feet about his tremendous negotiating prowess with little kim while telling us its raining.
    Again, happy you can take your shots, but how does that change anything? Obama didn't do any of that and it was no different then.
    Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    Again, happy you can take your shots, but how does that change anything? Obama didn't do any of that and it was no different then.
    I have been clear in this thread that nothing has been done by past presidents and nothing has been done by this fool (except for lying about how good he is doing).

BamaNation Second Team

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaro View Post
    I have been clear in this thread that nothing has been done by past presidents and nothing has been done by this fool (except for lying about how good he is doing).
    I think part of Crimson's point is that you weren't on here dogging Obama when he did nothing about NK but are more than happy to take all kinds of shots at the current admin. I'm not a big Trump supporter, either, but at least be fair and come on here and call your own guy out when he does about the same as Trump (just in a different way).
    As Crimson asked, what is your solution to this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by BamaInCummingGA View Post
    I think part of Crimson's point is that you weren't on here dogging Obama when he did nothing about NK but are more than happy to take all kinds of shots at the current admin. I'm not a big Trump supporter, either, but at least be fair and come on here and call your own guy out when he does about the same as Trump (just in a different way).
    As Crimson asked, what is your solution to this problem?
    Honestly, it's not even that, I'm simply saying I know you're unhappy with Trump, but big deal - nothing has changed in the last 15+ years...

What is the solution besides complaining about the PPTUS?
    Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    Honestly, it's not even that, I'm simply saying I know you're unhappy with Trump, but big deal - nothing has changed in the last 15+ years...

What is the solution besides complaining about the PPTUS?
    The only viable solution at this point is even more sanctions end even more importantly, Trump should send someone competent (definitely not himself) to negotiate with Xi to put pressure on Kim to stop his nuke program. We could go even so far as to negotiate a peace treaty, guaranteeing NK's survival as a country, if they give up their nukes.
    Flying in to the area and giving Kim photo ops and bragging about yourself is being counter productive!
    And to repeat, no POTUS in the last 65 years or so has done anything very productive with NK but no previous POTUS has bragged about how good they were doing with NK even though they weren't.

I guess this is as good of place as any to post this:

UN report: Cybercrime finances North Korea WMD program
    UNITED NATIONS – North Korea has generated an estimated $2 billion for its weapons of mass destruction programs using “widespread and increasingly sophisticated” cyber attacks to steal from banks and cryptocurrency exchanges, according to a confidential U.N. report seen by Reuters on Monday.The experts said North Korea “used cyberspace to launch increasingly sophisticated attacks to steal funds from financial institutions and cryptocurrency exchanges to generate income.” They also used cyberspace to launder the stolen money, the report said.
    “Democratic People’s Republic of Korea cyber actors, many operating under the direction of the Reconnaissance General Bureau, raise money for its WMD (weapons of mass destruction) programs, with total proceeds to date estimated at up to two billion US dollars,” the report said.
    https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/08/...a-wmd-program/

BamaNation Hall of Fame cbi1972's Avatar

Name:  SerenaWilliamsFiresBack.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  21.5 KB
    Audemus jura nostra defendere
    "When a loaf of bread looks like a banquet, I've no right buying tobacco. " - Grandpa Joe

With this and the India situation, all you guys and gals under the age of 35 may need to be prepared for a few years in the Army when the draft is reinstated.