News Article: North Korea launches 4 more missiles; 3 land in Japanese waters - Page 20
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101314151617181920
Results 248 to 256 of 256
  1. #248
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Bamaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Jacksonville, Md USA
    Posts
    20,980
    Thread Starter

    Re: North Korea launches 4 more missiles; 3 land in Japanese waters

    For starters lets not have the idiot-in-chief peeing on our feet about his tremendous negotiating prowess with little kim while telling us its raining.

  2. #249

    Re: North Korea launches 4 more missiles; 3 land in Japanese waters

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamaro View Post
    For starters lets not have the idiot-in-chief peeing on our feet about his tremendous negotiating prowess with little kim while telling us its raining.
    Again, happy you can take your shots, but how does that change anything? Obama didn't do any of that and it was no different then.
    Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius

  3. #250
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Bamaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Jacksonville, Md USA
    Posts
    20,980
    Thread Starter

    Re: North Korea launches 4 more missiles; 3 land in Japanese waters

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    Again, happy you can take your shots, but how does that change anything? Obama didn't do any of that and it was no different then.
    I have been clear in this thread that nothing has been done by past presidents and nothing has been done by this fool (except for lying about how good he is doing).

  4. #251
    BamaNation Second Team
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    154

    Re: North Korea launches 4 more missiles; 3 land in Japanese waters

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamaro View Post
    I have been clear in this thread that nothing has been done by past presidents and nothing has been done by this fool (except for lying about how good he is doing).
    I think part of Crimson's point is that you weren't on here dogging Obama when he did nothing about NK but are more than happy to take all kinds of shots at the current admin. I'm not a big Trump supporter, either, but at least be fair and come on here and call your own guy out when he does about the same as Trump (just in a different way).
    As Crimson asked, what is your solution to this problem?

  5. #252

    Re: North Korea launches 4 more missiles; 3 land in Japanese waters

    Quote Originally Posted by BamaInCummingGA View Post
    I think part of Crimson's point is that you weren't on here dogging Obama when he did nothing about NK but are more than happy to take all kinds of shots at the current admin. I'm not a big Trump supporter, either, but at least be fair and come on here and call your own guy out when he does about the same as Trump (just in a different way).
    As Crimson asked, what is your solution to this problem?
    Honestly, it's not even that, I'm simply saying I know you're unhappy with Trump, but big deal - nothing has changed in the last 15+ years...

    What is the solution besides complaining about the PPTUS?
    Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius

  6. #253
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Bamaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Jacksonville, Md USA
    Posts
    20,980
    Thread Starter

    Re: North Korea launches 4 more missiles; 3 land in Japanese waters

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    Honestly, it's not even that, I'm simply saying I know you're unhappy with Trump, but big deal - nothing has changed in the last 15+ years...

    What is the solution besides complaining about the PPTUS?
    The only viable solution at this point is even more sanctions end even more importantly, Trump should send someone competent (definitely not himself) to negotiate with Xi to put pressure on Kim to stop his nuke program. We could go even so far as to negotiate a peace treaty, guaranteeing NK's survival as a country, if they give up their nukes.
    Flying in to the area and giving Kim photo ops and bragging about yourself is being counter productive!
    And to repeat, no POTUS in the last 65 years or so has done anything very productive with NK but no previous POTUS has bragged about how good they were doing with NK even though they weren't.

  7. #254
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Bamaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Jacksonville, Md USA
    Posts
    20,980
    Thread Starter

    Re: North Korea launches 4 more missiles; 3 land in Japanese waters

    I guess this is as good of place as any to post this:

    UN report: Cybercrime finances North Korea WMD program
    UNITED NATIONS – North Korea has generated an estimated $2 billion for its weapons of mass destruction programs using “widespread and increasingly sophisticated” cyber attacks to steal from banks and cryptocurrency exchanges, according to a confidential U.N. report seen by Reuters on Monday.The experts said North Korea “used cyberspace to launch increasingly sophisticated attacks to steal funds from financial institutions and cryptocurrency exchanges to generate income.” They also used cyberspace to launder the stolen money, the report said.
    “Democratic People’s Republic of Korea cyber actors, many operating under the direction of the Reconnaissance General Bureau, raise money for its WMD (weapons of mass destruction) programs, with total proceeds to date estimated at up to two billion US dollars,” the report said.
    https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/08/...a-wmd-program/

  8. #255
    BamaNation Hall of Fame cbi1972's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Posts
    17,526

    Re: North Korea launches 4 more missiles; 3 land in Japanese waters

    Name:  SerenaWilliamsFiresBack.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  21.5 KB
    Audemus jura nostra defendere
    "When a loaf of bread looks like a banquet, I've no right buying tobacco. " - Grandpa Joe

  9. #256
    BamaNation All-SEC Moro Creek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Equine country
    Posts
    1,331

    Re: North Korea launches 4 more missiles; 3 land in Japanese waters

    With this and the India situation, all you guys and gals under the age of 35 may need to be prepared for a few years in the Army when the draft is reinstated.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TideFansStore.com Bama Gear