News Article: North Korea launches 4 more missiles; 3 land in Japanese waters

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Kim testing ways to deliver his nukes is our problem.
The phrase "cutting off your nose to spite your face" springs to mind...
Okay, so what do you propose we do?

We've sanctioned them to death, almost literally, but the Russians and Chinese sneak supplies in.

What do you propose?

It's easy to say we should do something, but what?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
If the US really cared about North Korea and their attempts to make a nuke then they would seriously put pressure on the Chinese by threathing to revamp the Japanese military. But absoloutly noone wants that in the Pacific, and the US doesnt want to severly strain Chinese relations that would result in economic collapse.

I think Korea is and isnt our problem, but not a pressing matter. If Kim really steps out of line then he knows the Chinese wont save him from the Americans this time. The Kims are very well versed in the forbidden true history of their hermit nation.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Okay, so what do you propose we do?

We've sanctioned them to death, almost literally, but the Russians and Chinese sneak supplies in.

What do you propose?

It's easy to say we should do something, but what?
For starters he could stop kissing up to Kim. I would rather see rocket man Trump than what he has morphed into.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
For starters he could stop kissing up to Kim. I would rather see rocket man Trump than what he has morphed into.
Okay, how does that help?

fatboy kim has been launching missiles for almost two decades and whether the POTUS was nice or not made little difference.

NOT apologizing for Trump, just saying, let's have a realistic solution. 'Rocket man' and other rhetoric doesn't do crap.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
For starters lets not have the idiot-in-chief peeing on our feet about his tremendous negotiating prowess with little kim while telling us its raining.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
For starters lets not have the idiot-in-chief peeing on our feet about his tremendous negotiating prowess with little kim while telling us its raining.
Again, happy you can take your shots, but how does that change anything? Obama didn't do any of that and it was no different then.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Again, happy you can take your shots, but how does that change anything? Obama didn't do any of that and it was no different then.
I have been clear in this thread that nothing has been done by past presidents and nothing has been done by this fool (except for lying about how good he is doing).

BamaInCummingGA

1st Team
Jun 8, 2017
Cumming, Ga
I have been clear in this thread that nothing has been done by past presidents and nothing has been done by this fool (except for lying about how good he is doing).
I think part of Crimson's point is that you weren't on here dogging Obama when he did nothing about NK but are more than happy to take all kinds of shots at the current admin. I'm not a big Trump supporter, either, but at least be fair and come on here and call your own guy out when he does about the same as Trump (just in a different way).
As Crimson asked, what is your solution to this problem?

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I think part of Crimson's point is that you weren't on here dogging Obama when he did nothing about NK but are more than happy to take all kinds of shots at the current admin. I'm not a big Trump supporter, either, but at least be fair and come on here and call your own guy out when he does about the same as Trump (just in a different way).
As Crimson asked, what is your solution to this problem?
Honestly, it's not even that, I'm simply saying I know you're unhappy with Trump, but big deal - nothing has changed in the last 15+ years...

What is the solution besides complaining about the PPTUS?

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Honestly, it's not even that, I'm simply saying I know you're unhappy with Trump, but big deal - nothing has changed in the last 15+ years...

What is the solution besides complaining about the PPTUS?
The only viable solution at this point is even more sanctions end even more importantly, Trump should send someone competent (definitely not himself) to negotiate with Xi to put pressure on Kim to stop his nuke program. We could go even so far as to negotiate a peace treaty, guaranteeing NK's survival as a country, if they give up their nukes.
Flying in to the area and giving Kim photo ops and bragging about yourself is being counter productive!
And to repeat, no POTUS in the last 65 years or so has done anything very productive with NK but no previous POTUS has bragged about how good they were doing with NK even though they weren't.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I guess this is as good of place as any to post this:

UN report: Cybercrime finances North Korea WMD program
UNITED NATIONS – North Korea has generated an estimated $2 billion for its weapons of mass destruction programs using “widespread and increasingly sophisticated” cyber attacks to steal from banks and cryptocurrency exchanges, according to a confidential U.N. report seen by Reuters on Monday.The experts said North Korea “used cyberspace to launch increasingly sophisticated attacks to steal funds from financial institutions and cryptocurrency exchanges to generate income.” They also used cyberspace to launder the stolen money, the report said.
“Democratic People’s Republic of Korea cyber actors, many operating under the direction of the Reconnaissance General Bureau, raise money for its WMD (weapons of mass destruction) programs, with total proceeds to date estimated at up to two billion US dollars,” the report said.
https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/08/05/un-report-cybercrime-finances-north-korea-wmd-program/

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country
With this and the India situation, all you guys and gals under the age of 35 may need to be prepared for a few years in the Army when the draft is reinstated.:biggrin:

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
"SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea said on Saturday that it had conducted “another crucial test” at a missile-engine and satellite-launching site, its second such test in a week as the country attempts to press the United States into further talks and new concessions. It declared that both tests would feed into its military’s nuclear program."
Trump doesn't even realize that he is being played.:(

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.