Link: ESPN layoffs will hit on air "talent"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
From the human side, I hate for those who are losing their jobs. It's sucks. Most, if not all should find new homes, but I hate when people lose their jobs when it's not their fault.

From a sports fans side...HAHAHAHA at ESPN.

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
I have begun to enjoy Kannell's takes, outside of the SEC jealousy.

He will land on his feet, and in a better place than Bristol

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
I'll go with whatever you guys decide but this seems like a bad idea splitting up a fairly small base of regular posters. Not on my original point but I was going back through the Enter at Your Own Risk thread up top the other day and it was sad seeing all the names that used to be around constantly that I never see anymore.

The Strip is already partially a ghost town. I get that there are some people that tire of the politics talk but it's easy to avoid those threads (I do it myself when I get burnt out on politics). Also it's going to suck not being able to drop a joke that references politics even if you're not trying to go political. Either way I'll get used to it and not trying to undermine any decisions by talking about it.
I agree 100%. When I've had an overdose of politics or general inanity, I just skip threads and/or don't post. I really don't want to have another forum to look at.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Let's get this back on ESPN. When we make the move there will be ample opportunity to comment. Also, as I said, it will be an experimental move, anyway, so let's drop it until there is something to discuss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.