Spring Practice Thread (Practice Reports, Press Conference Updates, etc)

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Not a rumor - fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is primarily what led to coach to fire Kiffin after the game. Kiffin was winging it and deviating massively from the game plan.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
This is primarily what led to coach to fire Kiffin after the game. Kiffin was winging it and deviating massively from the game plan.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
This is why so many fans - myself included - put more blame on Kiffin than anyone else. Yes, win as a team and lose as a team, but he caused plenty of issues in a two week span.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I was a little surprised to see that Mac Jones was listed ahead of TT on the A-Day qb depth chart for the White Team.

I don't know if it means anything or not, but nonetheless, it surprised me. Regardless, I imagine they both see alot of action.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I was a little surprised to see that Mac Jones was listed ahead of TT on the A-Day qb depth chart for the White Team.

I don't know if it means anything or not, but nonetheless, it surprised me. Regardless, I imagine they both see alot of action.
The scholarship players are listed in alphabetical order. It's not actually a depth chart. For Example, look at the WRs. Calvin Ridley is not the 3rd WR.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I suppose it qualifies as a rumor, but one spread by some insiders and not refuted by other insiders (including those on this forum).

To put it in a slightly different context. I was at the game and my initial impression was that the problem was poor execution. There were some plays were the some players clearly didn't do what they were supposed to on the play. The explanation that plays were being called that hadn't been practiced in quite some time, certainly would explain why the offense at times seemed entirely unprepared to run the play.
i tend to agree with this. i was at that game and the offense was in keystone cops mode a significant # of plays that evening.

there were some folks in our section that were livid.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.