Spring Practice Thread (Practice Reports, Press Conference Updates, etc)

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
Re: Spring Practice Starts March 21

Man time flies when you're having fun - and when you're not.

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Alabama released its 15-day spring football practice schedule Monday -- 47 days before is 2017 Golden Flake A-Day -bol[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Spring Football Game on Saturday, April 22.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]The Crimson Tide will return to the field Tuesday, March 21, for its inaugural spring practice following the university's week-long spring break (March 13-17). It will be the team's first time back on the field since its loss in the College Football Playoff title game.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]March 21 will also be the first practice for Alabama's three new offensive assistant coaches, including offensive coordinator Brian Daboll, and 16 early enrollees.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]All practices are closed to the public, other than A-Day on April 22.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][FONT=proxima_nova_ltsemibold]Alabama's 2017 Spring Football Practice Schedule:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Tuesday, March 21 -- 3:30 p.m. CT
Thursday, March 23 -- 3:30 p.m.
Saturday, March 25 -- TBD
Tuesday, March 28 -- 3:30 p.m.
Thursday, March 30 -- 3:30 p.m.
Monday, April 3 -- 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 5 -- 3:30 p.m.
Friday, April 7 -- 3:30 p.m.
**Saturday, April 8 -- TBD
Monday, April 10 -- 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 12 -- 3:30 p.m.
**Friday, April 14 -- 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday, April 18 -- 3:30 p.m.
Thursday, April 20 -- 3:30 p.m.
**Saturday, April 22 -- 2 p.m.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]** indicate scrimmage dates at Bryant-Denny Stadium.[/FONT]

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA

Just a reminder practice starts tomorrow

I love that GIF. It looks like Coach Saban is about to give AJ the full two-leg wraparound then catches himself. Definitely a moment of pure jubilation.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa

Already have some good news. Nobody got in trouble (at least not on the public record, anyway) during spring break. Also, everybody made it back to campus safely.

Hey, I was young once, and I remember what went on. But now that I'm in the OFC, I count the days until it's over and everyone is back home safe in the tender mercies of Scott Cochran.

bama61

1st Team
Aug 24, 2004
North Alabama

The Vernal equinox has arrived and with it my wife's birthday. I took her to out to dinner last night, presented her with a gift this morning, and flowers arrived this afternoon courtesy of our son. Mama is happy and, hence all is well in the bama61 manse tonight. On top of that, though I dare not mention it in our house, tomorrow is even better as the third portion of the Alabama football season arrives when Spring practice begins and there will be conversation about Alabama football and Alabama football players. Damn tired of talk of Baylor, the various post-football season sports and above all the Auburn related opinions and conjecture. Hallelujah Spring is here!!!

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Reporter asked Saban about a ball control offense, which led into an early rant. He dropped a word or two his mom won't be thrilled about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Reporter asked Saban about a ball control offense, which led into an early rant. He dropped a word or two his mom won't be thrilled about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watched the presser and saw that...

Or I should say heard it...

Man, the way Coach's fingers were drumming on that podium, he could've given the late John Bonham a run for his money...

Obviously lots going on beneath the surface...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.