New NCAA 2006 Video

bamafan37

1st Team
Feb 2, 2005
There is still Home Fied Advantage, but according to EA, it was significantly toned down for this year's version.

Crimsonstain

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 13, 2005
Athens, Alabama, United States
I hope they toned it down alot. Home field advantage really didin't matter against the cpu, but playing another human opponent was ridiculous. Also by judging from the video, it looks alot like last years madden game. I'm looking forward to playing the new game. I estimate I'll probably play about 10 seasons with this years squad before I go onto the recruiting phase where I'll play about 15-20 seasons. I always say that I'm going to break Bobby Bowdens all time wins record but I always fall about 100 games short. I know the running game will be my bread and butter with the occasional pass. I read where you can start out as a high school prep star, choose who you want to play for and try to win the heisman (which will not be played with Alabama because of the tradition and all, I can't seem to allow myself to do it)

bamafan in TX

Scout Team
Jul 16, 2004
Yeah,

the Heisman mode sounds fun, but I'm the opposite of not wanting to mess with tradition. I plan to make my character play the position that Bama needs most, not the one I'd really want to play. My guess is that position is DL, maybe even QB depending on how favorable the EA people rated Croyle's backups. I figure RB will have some stud freshmen and Darby. WR is pretty loaded as is the secondary. I am ready for the game to come out, even though my ESP tells me I will be sick for a day or two from work (cough...cough).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.