SEC Tournament: MSU-Bama (2:30 CT, SECN)

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Dazon just played one heck of a 1st Half. I still can't believe that off balance hand-switch layup he made earlier. Nice pass to AJ Jr. there too.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Just caught up live after watching 1st half recorded. Got almost to exactly the end of the 1st half before catching up.

I like the distribution of scoring. Got points from the big guys; Taylor with the Dream-Shake.

8 assists and 2 turnovers. Shows Ingram with only one assist; I thought he had more but sometimes I think it is an assist but I guess the player puts an extra move and it doesn't count as an assist.

This offense of posting a player on each end of the foul line is different.

MSU seems to have most points by beating the defender with the dribble and pulling up just inside the free throw line.

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Bama only had 4 fouls and 2 TOs during the first half. Both were season lows. That means we're destined to foul like crazy and have grease on our hands in the second half.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Dazon has so much talent. Just needs to be more consistent and he can be an all-SEC type of player..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.