SEC Tournament: MSU-Bama (2:30 CT, SECN)

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I was out and about calling on advertising clients, but living in south Mississippi, most of them had the game on and they were pulling for State. So I basically got to watch the game without "watching it".
From what I could tell we were incredible until we got up by 30 and then either we called the dogs off or played some pretty weak basketball the rest of the way. No idea at all! But proud of the team for advancing. RTR!

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
I was out and about calling on advertising clients, but living in south Mississippi, most of them had the game on and they were pulling for State. So I basically got to watch the game without "watching it".
From what I could tell we were incredible until we got up by 30 and then either we called the dogs off or played some pretty weak basketball the rest of the way. No idea at all! But proud of the team for advancing. RTR!
Called the dogs off. Bama started to run clock on offense and then went deep in the bench resting Ingram, Key, Taylor, and Hall in the last 5 minutes or so; it got a little sloppy with this combination. Austin and Shaffer got some playing time.

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Great win.

One of the best performances from the team this year.

We didn't turn the ball over. We shot the ball very well from the field. We also made our free throws. Great recipe for victory. Proud of the team. Hopefully they can have a repeat-performance against USC.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Called the dogs off. Bama started to run clock on offense and then went deep in the bench resting Ingram, Key, Taylor, and Hall in the last 5 minutes or so; it got a little sloppy with this combination. Austin and Shaffer got some playing time.
Cool.. been awhile since we've done that. Thanks a bunch for the update! sip

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
With another game the next day, that is when you put in people who never play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.