BAMA vs Gamecocks

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I just saw that on twitter. The thing is we are taking the bball to the rim. Must be the white jerseys lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know they missed a call on one of Dazon's baskets. He missed a layup, grabbed the rebound and scored. He was clearly hit but no call.

Big 3 by Braxton to put Bama up 16-14!

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
This constant inbounding the ball from the Baseline back into a backcourt is going to get us burned eventually

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Just tuned in. Glad to we have the lead at halftime. Gotta limit them in the second half. They dominate us in the second half in Columbia erasing a 16 point Bama lead.

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
We have gotten some good looks from the perimeter, and I think we have more guys than they do that can make a mini run from the three-point line. Just keep pulling the trigger and keep being unselfish on offense

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
@CalebTurrentine Kentucky fans near press row are starting to visibly laugh at the calls against Alabama. Pretty easy to tell who's getting calls right now.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.