Alabama football with Kentucky basketball officiating

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
The reason holding is allowed against Alabama. (I thought someone was going to get seriously injured before this was over) We may have had the best team that year if we'd been healthy all year long.
This is a must see video. Thanks for posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
The reason holding is allowed against Alabama. (I thought someone was going to get seriously injured before this was over) We may have had the best team that year if we'd been healthy all year long.
To this day I don't think I've seen another school's fan's posts that were funnier than MSU's fans during that game.

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
Not against Notre Dame.
The year we crushed Notre Dame for the National Championship, I seem to remember them getting flagged for the same pick play that Clemson ran against us. Their guy was a little more obvious with his "Rub" attempt but not by much.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Can you ever remember another time when a team had it 1st and goal to go and ended up punting?

Yeah..................in some games our HS team played. (It was always the other team, btw.)

(Of course, that might be due in part to a more limited range, for place kickers, at the HS level.)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.