Senate trying to pass bill that lets ISPs sell browsing history

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
As far as Presidents all of them are liars. Love My Country but I despise My government. Read the article just don't understand if it is on a individual basic or as a total of the sites everybody goes to. I don't think it should be traceable back to anyone person. If it is anybody can be blackmailed or worse. If they looked at mine then they would think what a boring life.:smile:

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Unfortunately, so far Trump is taking dishonesty to a new level.:frown:
"Obama’s attack on the internet is another top down power grab. Net neutrality is the Fairness Doctrine. Will target conservative media." @realDonaldTrump 10:58 AM - 12 Nov 2014

He doesn't even know what net neutrality is (hint it isn't the "Fairness Doctrine".) So don't expect him to fight for anything internet related in the consumer's best interest.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.