Fina 4 who ya got?

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
'Nova over Duke - Kansas over Oregon

Kansas over Duke
I know Duke gets all the breaks, and then some, but only Duke can lose the semifinal and still make the championship! However, I do like that you've got them losing both games. Ha!

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Yep, with Notre Lame and 'Nova both going home, my bracket found its way into the trash. I'll watch the rest just for fun. :)

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
'Nova over Duke - Kansas over Oregon

Kansas over Duke
I know Duke gets all the breaks, and then some, but only Duke can lose the semifinal and still make the championship! However, I do like that you've got them losing both games. Ha!
(Chuckle)

Didn't realize what I had done until I saw your post. Guess 'Nova busted A LOT of brackets, huh? :biggrin:

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I always do a bracket but I've learned not to pay attention to it as it's always garbage after the first weekend most of the time.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Reputation wins again. Clearly the ball was tipped by UNC on the Arkansas shot, and then the ref could have called either a charge or travel on UNC's following trip - but didn't call anything. There has been some poor officiating in the tournament. Just yesterday Northwestern was robbed and the NCAA sends an apology letter, really? These guys see fouls all over the court, but none of the three could see the guy blocked the ball by going thru the inside of the hoop? Amazing.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Which screwed the SEC of amazingly in a mediocre season having four teams in the Sweet Sixteen - might've been 5 or 6 ('Bama, Ole Miss, UGa) if the Dance were expanded to 96 teams. Don't be dismissive of the idea without considering what USCe's got going on in the tournament - and what 'Bama did them almost wire-to-wire in nearly 100 minutes of basketball this year.

Arkansas got screwed by the refs twice.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.