Fina 4 who ya got?

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
After just a quick look at the bracket this morning, I'll go with Villanova vs. Arizona and Kansas vs. Kentucky.

'Nova vs. Kentucky for the championship, with Kentucky winning the NC.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I have Gonzaga beating Nova in one semi and Iowa State beating Kentucky in the other.
I'm picking Iowa State to win the whole ball of fax. They're one of the most physical basketball teams I've ever seen.
Might as well pick a sleeper ya know..:)

Bama Shoals

1st Team
Jan 17, 2007
Killen, AL
After just a quick look at the bracket this morning, I'll go with Villanova vs. Arizona and Kansas vs. Kentucky.

'Nova vs. Kentucky for the championship, with Kentucky winning the NC.
This is the same Final Four and championship game that I have but I have Villanova beating Kentucky for the title. I believe experience will win out.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
I've got Arizona, Duke, Oregon, and Kentucky. Kentucky beating Duke in the NCG..... I think if UNC were in a different bracket other than UK they would be in as well.... I don't trust Kansas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Villanova, Arizona, Kansas and UNC

Have Arizona and UNC playing for the title with UNC winning.

I just don't see Gonzaga making the final four.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
This is the same Final Four and championship game that I have but I have Villanova beating Kentucky for the title. I believe experience will win out.
You are probably right. 'Nova is a great program right now. Jay Wright is a fantastic coach, and Kentucky is always young even if super talented, and it hurts them in these cases.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Villanova, Arizona, Kansas and UNC

Have Arizona and UNC playing for the title with UNC winning.

I just don't see Gonzaga making the final four.
every time I pick them to do well they lose and every time I pick them to get upset early they win and make it a lot further usually beating a team I had in the final 4

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
every time I pick them to do well they lose and every time I pick them to get upset early they win and make it a lot further usually beating a team I had in the final 4

Same here.....lol

If this team got an 8 seed I would say they have a good shot. Seems like every time they get a high seed they do lose early.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
UNC, Duke, Zona, Kansas - Kansas winning it all. I had UCLA over UNC but can't trust UCLA will shoot it good for 5-6 games. They play no D.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.