Eddie Lacy signs with Seahawks

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
He's got 5.5 million reasons to get in shape. I've had debilitating injuries to my back where I could do very little and it was easy to put on weight. Fortunately it seems as Eddie can get it in gear. Hopefully he can do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Green Bay did not do Eddie right. He'd rush seven times for 65 yards down to the one yard line, and then they'd take him out and put the white fullback in and give him the ball for a one yard touchdown. I have no idea about the incentives in Eddies contract, but I can promise you that touchdowns were part of the incentives, and he got screwed. I'm glad he's in Seattle. Since McCarthy started calling the plays Green Bay has sucked on offense.
Go Seahawks!
BTW...Pete Carrol and Saban are very close friends. Be assured that Pete asked Nick about Lacy.
I'm glad Eddie got guaranteed money. Any kid who went through Katrina, as he did, deserves a break in life.
RTR for Eddie!
I'd say he has had a pretty good break. $7mil in four-five years ain't slumming it.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.