Basketball Recruiting

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
a couple shooting guards we'll have a shot on include TJ Moss out of TN and Diante Wood out of Anniston.. CAJ is continuing to go after the big fish. I think we pull at least 1 top 25 caliber player this year. 2 would be nice

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
a couple shooting guards we'll have a shot on include TJ Moss out of TN and Diante Wood out of Anniston.. CAJ is continuing to go after the big fish. I think we pull at least 1 top 25 caliber player this year. 2 would be nice
Moss plays for East High School in Memphis. They are loaded with talent. East won the state AAA championship (AAA is the largest classification for basketball in TN).

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Ar'Mond, Riley, and Nick King are the juniors. We're currently one over the limit with the incoming class, but that shouldn't heavily impact the 2018 class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. Thinking CAJ pays for AJ Jr this coming year.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
This goes more with this season of recruiting but Mohamed Bamba decided to commit to Texas. I know we had a small shot with him due to his connection to Sexton. Would have been a nice addition but I'm thinking we'll be fine as well.

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
well we will get a first hand look at him because i believe we have the 2nd game of our home and home next season at Coleman. Texas also has a top class coming in. That could turn out to be a big game.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
well we will get a first hand look at him because i believe we have the 2nd game of our home and home next season at Coleman. Texas also has a top class coming in. That could turn out to be a big game.

Thats right, I forgot about that. It really will be a big game.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.