Has anyone received their commemorative ticket yet?

snake plissken

1st Team
Apr 13, 2011
Birmingham
Still looking for my keepsake ticket from the national championship game. Has anyone receive one yet or is the university not issuing them since we lost?

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I received an email, dated January 23rd, from the ticket office where they offered the opportunity to order (for free) the commemorative tickets for the 3 postseason games (SECCG, Peach Bowl, NC), or at least the games you bought tickets to. The deadline to order was Feb 6th. I ordered mine the day the email came. This morning I receive an email stating the tickets were finally being mailed out today. With any luck I should have them by Wednesday.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Well, I've got the ticket stub from every Alabama game I've ever attended, over 250 for football alone. There have been some memorable/historic wins and heartbreaking losses but I've kept the stub from them all. They're in an album that sits on the table in our great room and it is quite the conversation piece. So, from my viewpoint, if you went to the Clemson game, why wouldn't you want one. But to each his own.

vestamark01

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 27, 2015
I also have all my stubs since 1990, approximately 150 and counting. As much as I hated the outcome, I still want the ticket. Plus, for $450 I think I paid for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

snake plissken

1st Team
Apr 13, 2011
Birmingham
Well, I've got the ticket stub from every Alabama game I've ever attended, over 250 for football alone. There have been some memorable/historic wins and heartbreaking losses but I've kept the stub from them all. They're in an album that sits on the table in our great room and it is quite the conversation piece. So, from my viewpoint, if you went to the Clemson game, why wouldn't you want one. But to each his own.
Exactly, after my $2,000 plus trip to the game, I would like my souvenir ticket, win or lose.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.