Amari Cooper repays mother with house, car of her dreams

prayfast14

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 13, 2016
Amari is such a good son & a wonderful young man!

Bless his mom for raising such a well rounded young man![emoji1490][emoji1490][emoji1490]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Coop is a great dude. I'm happy for him and his family to have this opportunity. He seems like a well rounded individual, but I do hope that he doesn't fall into the same trap that Trent did. Him being able to do this for his mother is special, but it can get out of hand really fast. I hope he has a good advisor or financial mentor in his life.

I don't envy him and guys like him to come from little and then have more money than they know what to do with thrust on them that quickly. The amount of pressure they get from friends and family must be devastating.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Nice looking home and car - they have very good taste!

I'm not typically fond of the sheared hedge look, but the way theirs is layered....it's almost topiary-like!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Coop is a great dude. I'm happy for him and his family to have this opportunity. He seems like a well rounded individual, but I do hope that he doesn't fall into the same trap that Trent did. Him being able to do this for his mother is special, but it can get out of hand really fast. I hope he has a good advisor or financial mentor in his life.

I don't envy him and guys like him to come from little and then have more money than they know what to do with thrust on them that quickly. The amount of pressure they get from friends and family must be devastating.
Can we just focus on the positive message of the story.. he helped his mom get a car and a home. Lot of NFL players have done that and not go broke.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Can we just focus on the positive message of the story.. he helped his mom get a car and a home. Lot of NFL players have done that and not go broke.
I did that, I acknowledged that it's a great story. I also expressed an opinion that I hope he's judicious with it from here. Not sure what your issue with that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA

One big difference is the Trent never made it to the second big contract but barring some injury Coop is going to get a huge second contract! He can afford to splurge and still put away a ton of money.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
One big difference is the Trent never made it to the second big contract but barring some injury Coop is going to get a huge second contract! He can afford to splurge and still put away a ton of money.
One other big thing, and this is where I have the most respect for him. It's not like he's a rookie who just got that first check, he didn't do this and blow his entire signing bonus. Instead he chose to wait a couple of years, and that is a lot of paychecks piling up. I follow AC on twitter and instagram. He seems like a really intelligent guy, so I assume this was strategic.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
You'd hope that Coop would wait until the 2nd contract to primp and pamper his mom really nice but he's a good kid with his head screwed on right. Something tells me he isn't blowing his cash on stupidity and this is probably one of his few big splurges. You can't go completely on the "talk around town" but Cooper was not a crazy party boy, did well enough in class, and stayed out of trouble. Everything I've heard from people in Tuscaloosa, he was one of the good ones: good on the field and off...not one of those guys that you had to cross your fingers and hope he kept it together.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.