Attempted armed robbery - what is your favorite part of this video?

Zorak

All-American
Jan 8, 2010
Orlando, FL (Winter Park area)
Way back in 1950s Virginia, my great-grandfather owned a gun store in either the basement or first story of their house. He did this same thing to a couple of punks who tried to rob his store at gunpoint. I know he killed one of them, and at least seriously wounded the other one. They got what was coming to them robbing a former police officer who owned a gun shop.

I imagine it went down like this. (Would have like to have seen the surveillance of that one). My great-grandfather would have been proud.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
The second shot took out the CNS - lights out.

Armed robbery of a shop where the workers are almost certainly avid shooters...

"Play stupid games..."

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
The second shot took out the CNS - lights out.

Armed robbery of a shop where the workers are almost certainly avid shooters...

"Play stupid games..."
Not to mention the customers very likely carry. So even if you got a drop on the clerk, you better have eyes in the back of your head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
so, quick question for the mods on this video

can't show a boob or a woman in skimpy clothing, type a word that many think inappropriate or even link directly to a site that contains either as these things are against Tidefans policy. Can we have a video of a person being killed? I mean, I get that the guy deserved it but I still don't like seeing it and had I known what would happen I wouldn't have clicked. Maybe we need an NSFL (not safe for life) Tag?

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
so, quick question for the mods on this video

can't show a boob or a woman in skimpy clothing, type a word that many think inappropriate or even link directly to a site that contains either as these things are against Tidefans policy. Can we have a video of a person being killed? I mean, I get that the guy deserved it but I still don't like seeing it and had I known what would happen I wouldn't have clicked. Maybe we need an NSFL (not safe for life) Tag?

Sissy

J/K- I'm not a fan of watching folk-sez getting shot up either.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
I used to work in a school about half a mile from there. Very dicey area.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I understand board policy isn't up for debate and my opinion wasn't requested. But I agree videos of someone getting killed shouldn't be posted unless there was some compelling reason to do so, such as a police shooting where the facts were disputed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.