VP Pence Expected to Attend NCAA Basketball Tourny in Memphis

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Vice President Mike Pence expected to attend NCAA in Memphis

Your tax dollars at work. This drives me crazy; especially when the interstate gets shut down while the VP (or president on other occasions) convoys around.

I talked to a guy this week who flew the 757 for two vice-presidents. He says the cost for travel that we know about are nothing compared to the costs we aren't aware of.

Can we pitch in and buy the VP a television?

ETA: reports this afternoon are saying Pence will not make the visit

Last edited:

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Vice President Mike Pence expected to attend NCAA in Memphis

Your tax dollars at work. This drives me crazy; especially when the interstate gets shut down while the VP (or president on other occasions) convoys around.

I talked to a guy this week who flew the 757 for two vice-presidents. He says the cost for travel that we know about are nothing compared to the costs we aren't aware of.

Can we pitch in a buy the VP a television?
He's there to personally make the pitch to Alford to come home. Maybe it shouldn't be in blue...

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
This doesn't bother me that much considering that he (actually his wife) has ties to one of the teams playing AND that he hasn't abused traveling like The Donald has. And The Donald has done this after over and over after previously criticizing Obama for his travels and golf playing. :rolleyes:

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
This doesn't bother me that much considering that he (actually his wife) has ties to one of the teams playing AND that he hasn't abused traveling like The Donald has. And The Donald has done this after over and over after previously criticizing Obama for his travels and golf playing. :rolleyes:
Every weekend it seems like.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.