McDonald's All-American Events This Week

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Just need him to have some controlled swagger. He will bring the needed attitude to the program.
I'm of the opinion that part of our problem has been that we are too timid. We need guys that can be aggressive. Obviously, not out of control, yet still aggressive. Guys unafraid to shoot, because they are good at it. Guys unafraid to drive because they are going to score or they are going to draw the foul, or they are going to draw the defense away from their teammate who they can dish it to for an easy basket.

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
Putting on a show! 6 assists at half and most of them were flashy, cant wait to see him dishing it to our guys. Love all his emotion

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999
Wow, Sexton is amazing. I knew he had been invited to the MCD's AA game but didn't realize he was in the dunk contest, let alone won it. Then last night I saw a replay of the game. This guy is something else. So he can dunk, shoot the three, dish the ball around, hussle, and play D? Can we have two more just like him? :)

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Wish Bama was in on some of the uncommitted players. The big guy, Bamba, was impressive and so was Knox.
Me too, Bamba meshed well with Sexton during the game ... If we can land him for his final visit, we'll have a shot. I'm thinking he's either UK or Duke bound but there is a thin line of hope based on THIS ARTICLE

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
The plus is we're not only lading the talent but we are also drawing the attention of recruits that may have not considered us before. I really believe CAJ will have the program in a solid spot after the next two seasons.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.