Y'all will like this story, Kid kills 3 burglars with an AR15

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
They're young enough to not understand much and will be better off with her since she will be doing serious time.

Undoubtedly.....they may well grow up with relatives or in a foster family.

Maybe the mother will get her act together at some point - but by then - things unfortunately get much more complicated for the children...especially concerning their feelings and emotions.

Hopefully they will come out of this stronger....

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Now the grandfather of one of the dead "victims" is complaining about the homeowner's son using an AR-15. SMH.

http://ktul.com/news/local/family-m...-killed-in-wagoner-county-break-in-speaks-out

He really just doesn't get it. The homeowner's son had no idea what weapons, if any the boys had and it really doesn't matter.

Why did his grandson have brass knuckles if he didn't intend on inflicting harm on anyone?

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
If I am confronted by anyone who broke into my home, it's "shoot first, ask questions later"...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Now the grandfather of one of the dead "victims" is complaining about the homeowner's son using an AR-15. SMH.

http://ktul.com/news/local/family-m...-killed-in-wagoner-county-break-in-speaks-out

He really just doesn't get it. The homeowner's son had no idea what weapons, if any the boys had and it really doesn't matter.

Why did his grandson have brass knuckles if he didn't intend on inflicting harm on anyone?
Goodness, there are some stupid people out there...

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Goodness, there are some stupid people out there...
Unfortunately it is a mentality that many in our society have. Somewhat chasing a rabbit here, but it falls into the same vein as this conversation. Years ago I was hitting golf balls at a public driving range. I went to fill up my water bottle at the little "club house" they had, which was less than 25 yards from my spot on the driving range. As I was coming back I saw a kid pick up two of my irons and begin walking off with them. I quickly ran over and took them away from him and asked him "what the ____ he thought he was doing?" That those weren't his clubs. The kid was roughly 13-15 years old. Old enough to know he was taking something that wasn't his. The kid, as serious as he could be, told me that since I walked off from them he had the right to take them as his. Long story short, I told him he needed to move along and get away from my "stuff". Kid runs off and ten minutes later here comes the kid and his mother. I tried to explain to her what happened and that her son felt like he had the right to take two of my clubs simply because I walked off for five minutes to fill up my water bottle. After I told her what happened, which actually agreed with exactly what her son told her. She goes all ghetto on me telling me I better stop "front'n on her baby". Which I have no idea what that actually means. I asked her "So you think someone has the right to take someone else's things simply because they walk away from them to fill a water bottle AND they have every intention of coming back?" Her response mirrored what the boy told me initially. That "since I walked off from them he had the right to take them as his." Un-freakin-believable. I just got my stuff and walked off. No need trying to reason with stupid.

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Section 13A-11-53

Brass knuckles and slingshots.

Anyone who carries concealed about his person brass knuckles, slingshots or other weapon of like kind or description shall, on conviction, be fined not less than $50.00 nor more than $500.00, and may also be imprisoned in the county jail or sentenced to hard labor for the county for not more than six months.
(Code 1876, §4110; Code 1886, §3776; Code 1896, §4421; Code 1907, §6422; Code 1923, §3486; Code 1940, T. 14, §164; Code 1975, §13-6-123.)

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Unfortunately it is a mentality that many in our society have. Somewhat chasing a rabbit here, but it falls into the same vein as this conversation. Years ago I was hitting golf balls at a public driving range. I went to fill up my water bottle at the little "club house" they had, which was less than 25 yards from my spot on the driving range. As I was coming back I saw a kid pick up two of my irons and begin walking off with them. I quickly ran over and took them away from him and asked him "what the ____ he thought he was doing?" That those weren't his clubs. The kid was roughly 13-15 years old. Old enough to know he was taking something that wasn't his. The kid, as serious as he could be, told me that since I walked off from them he had the right to take them as his. Long story short, I told him he needed to move along and get away from my "stuff". Kid runs off and ten minutes later here comes the kid and his mother. I tried to explain to her what happened and that her son felt like he had the right to take three of my clubs simply because I walked off for five minutes to fill up my water bottle. After I told her what happened, which actually agreed with exactly what her son told her. She goes all ghetto on me telling me I better stop "front'n on her baby". Which I have no idea what that actually means. I asked her "So you think someone has the right to take someone else's things simply because they walk away from them to fill a water bottle AND they have every intention of coming back?" Her response mirrored what the boy told me initially. That "since I walked off from them he had the right to take them as his." Un-freakin-believable. I just got my stuff and walked off. No need trying to reason with stupid.
Good Lord! Kid didn't really have a chance at values...

tidegrandpa

All-American
Unfortunately it is a mentality that many in our society have. Somewhat chasing a rabbit here, but it falls into the same vein as this conversation. Years ago I was hitting golf balls at a public driving range. I went to fill up my water bottle at the little "club house" they had, which was less than 25 yards from my spot on the driving range. As I was coming back I saw a kid pick up two of my irons and begin walking off with them. I quickly ran over and took them away from him and asked him "what the ____ he thought he was doing?" That those weren't his clubs. The kid was roughly 13-15 years old. Old enough to know he was taking something that wasn't his. The kid, as serious as he could be, told me that since I walked off from them he had the right to take them as his. Long story short, I told him he needed to move along and get away from my "stuff". Kid runs off and ten minutes later here comes the kid and his mother. I tried to explain to her what happened and that her son felt like he had the right to take two of my clubs simply because I walked off for five minutes to fill up my water bottle. After I told her what happened, which actually agreed with exactly what her son told her. She goes all ghetto on me telling me I better stop "front'n on her baby". Which I have no idea what that actually means. I asked her "So you think someone has the right to take someone else's things simply because they walk away from them to fill a water bottle AND they have every intention of coming back?" Her response mirrored what the boy told me initially. That "since I walked off from them he had the right to take them as his." Un-freakin-believable. I just got my stuff and walked off. No need trying to reason with stupid.

The mother was lucky you walked off, you could'a 4 iron'd her about 20 yards.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Racist.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
I have a relative whose whole life has been affected - or perhaps afflicted is the better term - by this type of upbringing. He was taken away from the environment but not before his most formative years were over, having been taught by his biological mother to steal "for the family" while growing up in an environment of rampant drug abuse. He's never been able to get past the mindsets that upbringing ingrained, basically viewing the effort required to steal something that someone else worked to acquire as equivalent to that person's work to acquire it.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I have a relative whose whole life has been affected - or perhaps afflicted is the better term - by this type of upbringing. He was taken away from the environment but not before his most formative years were over, having been taught by his biological mother to steal "for the family" while growing up in an environment of rampant drug abuse. He's never been able to get past the mindsets that upbringing ingrained, basically viewing the effort required to steal something that someone else worked to acquire as equivalent to that person's work to acquire it.
Yeah, I've got a nephew a lot like that. Except he wasn't taken away from his mother and the destructive environment. Now he's 16 and thuggery is well ingrained into who he is and the decisions he makes.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I truly feel bad for that grandfather. I hope he is just acting out his grief and doesn't truly believe the shooter was in the wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.