Y'all will like this story, Kid kills 3 burglars with an AR15

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I wonder how many generations back that belief goes, and how widespread it is in their community.
It's definitely learned behavior. In the nurture vs nature debate. That one is undoubtedly nurture. With that type mindset he has basically sealed his fate regarding advancing in society/career/life etc. Then odds are he'll bring children into the world and teach them the same things, perpetuating the cycle.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Any upbringing which instills entitlement can do it. I'm handling a large estate right now and two grandsons will receive it. They are brothers but were raised separately. One was raised out in the country, never with much money, and he's a salt of the earth type. Goes to work each day as a painter and intends to keep on after he inherits his millions. I believe him. The other one was raised in town, with a silver spoon in his mouth. He's the one who's been in and out of prison on drug charges and is continually broke. As his brother said the other day, he regards every act of kindness as a sign of weakness and starts to scheme how to get more out of you. Very slick and personable, a born con man...

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Any upbringing which instills entitlement can do it. I'm handling a large estate right now and two grandsons will receive it. They are brothers but were raised separately. One was raised out in the country, never with much money, and he's a salt of the earth type. Goes to work each day as a painter and intends to keep on after he inherits his millions. I believe him. The other one was raised in town, with a silver spoon in his mouth. He's the one who's been in and out of prison on drug charges and is continually broke. As his brother said the other day, he regards every act of kindness as a sign of weakness and starts to scheme how to get more out of you. Very slick and personable, a born con man...
I'm trying to raise my boys with a strong work ethic. I don't care if they are welders, accountants ;), engineers, sanitation workers or lawyers as long as they work hard and don't complain about their lot, I'll be proud of them.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I suspect one will die broke. And it isn't the country mouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
And now the get away driver is saying the homeowner could have just shot them in the leg. LOL. And she doesn't take responsibility for the deaths. Too bad, honey, because you are going to prison for a long time regardless if you want to take responsibility. And no charges for the homeowner, of course.

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
And now the get away driver is saying the homeowner could have just shot them in the leg. LOL. And she doesn't take responsibility for the deaths. Too bad, honey, because you are going to prison for a long time regardless if you want to take responsibility. And no charges for the homeowner, of course.
Oh yes. A skinny, moving target, just what every scared kid needs...

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I'm just waiting for the civil suits. After the grandfather of one of the boys shot popped off, I can only imagine those families will sue the homeowner. If that happens, and I do mean no disrespect Earle, but I hope any lawyer that takes the burglars' families' cases gets run over by a truck.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I'm just waiting for the civil suits. After the grandfather of one of the boys shot popped off, I can only imagine those families will sue the homeowner. If that happens, and I do mean no disrespect Earle, but I hope any lawyer that takes the burglars' families' cases gets run over by a truck.
I had thought about the civil suits as well that we all know more than likely will come, but I just wonder if they will be able to win? I don't see how given they were breaking the law.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Somebody will take it...

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Can't wait for my new AR15 to arrive. I hope I never have to use it like that, but you never know.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I'm trying to raise my boys with a strong work ethic. I don't care if they are welders, accountants ;), engineers, sanitation workers or lawyers as long as they work hard and don't complain about their lot, I'll be proud of them.
I'm sorry DBF, but I draw the line right here......

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.