Link: Dangers of sleeping with your phone charger...

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
If you sleep with your phone in bed with you, you have a problem.
Everyone I know who sleeps with a phone on the mattress beside them does so because they use a sleep tracking app that measures their motion at night. 10 million might be a conservative estimate.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Everyone I know who sleeps with a phone on the mattress beside them does so because they use a sleep tracking app that measures their motion at night. 10 million might be a conservative estimate.
I was just thinking of teenagers who fall asleep snap chatting, facebook, tweeting, etc...not to mention all the adults who probably do it as well.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Reading the story the real danger appears to be sleeping with your extension cord while wearing a necklace. That and ​110 volts! OMG!!!
I picked up on that right away. There's no danger with the phone itself, except, maybe to the phone. His dog tag got sandwiched between the phone and charger. I see no reason for having the charger in bed. He's well-known locally. He organized a "prom for adults" to benefit homeless vets a couple of years ago and, if you read to the bottom of the article, he was to speak at A&M today. IIRC, his father was a well-known local civil rights activist. He was red-headed. Looks like the son got the freckles but not the hair...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.