News Article: Alabama Spring Football 2017: Previewing the running backs

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
By the end of the season last year and in the playoffs, Bo was "The Man" at running back. The reason for that is that he is an absolute total stud. For example, as I remember the national championship game all the other running backs were basically bench warmers until Bo broke his leg. I can't remember Jacobs carrying the ball but one time during the game. If Bo is as good now as he was before the injury he will receive the majority of the carries in 2017.

I expect the season to start with Bo being backed up by D. Harris but if N. Harris is the once in a life time player as advertised, he will become #2 before the end of the season.

Folks, I maybe incorrect as I am no expert, but I believe that Bo is the best back of the CNS era. Maybe in a year or so we can be saying the same about N. Harris.
I think they need to spread the touches around. It's not like when Henry was here and depth was lacking. We have 4 to 6 RBs that are studs. And lets not start the best RB under CNS debate. There are good arguments for at least 4 different RBs.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.