Piggie-BAMA Game thread - Rubber Match

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
This team has can't hit they can't field and they can't pitch. They look like a little league team fundamentally which falls on the coach. I honestly don't see how he is any improvement over last year he may actually be worse. I have wasted several hours today watching this crap that I will never get back oh well I will know better next time they are on. The sec probably picked this game so the rest of the sec can laugh at how awful we are. When does football start...

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
But Goff frequently reminds the players he ran off almost 20 between his 1st and 2nd year at La Tech and replaced them with a bunch of juco players and won 42 games year 2. He has 20 committed for next fall. Now he needs to run off half the team to have $$$ for them. Coaching them like the bad news bears is one way to divide the team and drive folks away!

All we can do is support the kids b/c I know they are tired of the crap and just want to go out and play ball. I guarantee Vainer nor Suchey wanted to bury pitches Johnny Bench couldn't stop nor did Avant and Taylor want to botch the ball in the 9th.

ROLL TIDE!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
But Goff frequently reminds the players he ran off almost 20 between his 1st and 2nd year at La Tech and replaced them with a bunch of juco players and won 42 games year 2. He has 20 committed for next fall. Now he needs to run off half the team to have $$$ for them. Coaching them like the bad news bears is one way to divide the team and drive folks away!

All we can do is support the kids b/c I know they are tired of the crap and just want to go out and play ball. I guarantee Vainer nor Suchey wanted to bury pitches Johnny Bench couldn't stop nor did Avant and Taylor want to botch the ball in the 9th.

ROLL TIDE!
He seriously tells the team that? Geez.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Could be true. I have a boss who constantly reminds us how little it bothers him to fire people. It happens, I guess.

rtr

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Could be true. I have a boss who constantly reminds us how little it bothers him to fire people. It happens, I guess.

rtr
Just look at the La Tech roster turnover. I understand wanting your guys and wanting to win but, not at the expense of others. The AD has to know the mess he inherited so, I'd say you can't judge him on W/L until after year 3 or 4.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
I want to see our team win. But, not at the expense of turning our team into mercenaries.

If that is what he is going to turn us into, he needs to go. Now.

What would Coach Bryant do?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.