SIAP..Mercedes-Benz Stadium Roof Causing More Delays

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
If they can't get the roof issues fixed at Atlanta's new stadium & it's prolly not going to happen..It looks like we will get one more game in The Dome, that's a good thang, because Bama has a great record at The Dome & I'd just assume play there one last time..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I could see a mechanical problem arising prior to a thunderstorm. Sorry folks, bring your rain gear to the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
They've already started demolition on the dome. The games will be played in MBS even if the roof has to be open.
According to Tim Tucker of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the Georgia Dome still remains an option to host events despite closing earlier this month.
“One obvious candidate to host football games if the new $1.5 billion stadium isn’t ready would be the Georgia Dome, which officially closed after a Monster Jam trucks show March 5 amid plans to demolish it this summer. A spokeswoman for the Georgia World Congress Center Authority, which operated the Dome and on whose campus the new stadium is being built, said preparations for demolition have begun, such as removing the turf. But ‘until the Dome is demolished it could be utilized,’ Jennifer LeMaster said Wednesday.”

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.