Link: Ronnie Clark Back After 2nd Devastating Injury, Progressing at New Position

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Link

Ronnie Clark knew right away when he felt that familiar and painful pop.

As he laid on the field clutching his lower leg, Alabama head coach Nick Saban ran over and asked, "What's wrong?"

"I think I tore my Achilles," Clark told him. "It felt just like it did last time."

Working with the punt team, the former four-star recruit from Calera had taken off running. Then, pop.

After tearing his left Achilles tendon as a freshman in 2014, Clark had just torn the right one during the final period of the Crimson Tide's final 2016 spring practice.

Ronnie Clark Sr. cried when he learned of his son's injury from one of the Tide's athletic trainers.

"I just thought to myself," Clark Sr. said, "not again."

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Seems that he can catch the ball. With his RB moves, he could be deadly at TE if he can block well enough.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Pretty good article. I'm glad to see Ronnie has been moved to H-Back. This could put him on the field quite a lot if he's successful. Pulling hard for this young man.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.