Couple stuck together during sex, paraded through streets in Kenya

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Ouch...and she was screwing around.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4374878/Woman-s-boyfriend-stuck-inside-sex.html

Kenyan media speculated that the woman's cuckolded husband had used a 'magun' potion designed to catch adulterous wives.

The woman's condition may also have been vaginismus, and involuntary muscle spasm that can have a variety of causes including a urinary tract or vaginal yeast infection as well as a variety of psychological triggers.

The treatment the couple received was not reported and they were not named by Kenyan media.
And he was hittin' it from the back side too. Damned impressive I must say.

Vaginismus...a new word for me. Wow.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
At first I thought he must be part dog and just knotted her, although butt to butt is more normal for that. I have a friend whose wife went into seizure in the middle of orgasm. They called it "hysterical conversion." One other friend waggishly dubbed it "the eternal orgasm." :D

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.