Jake is out for this weekend?

SECis the best

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 17, 2017
well, if he is out that is on the Head Coach....You CANNOT bring in your Friday night starter out of the bullpen during a mid week game. Just cant do it,,,Damn Joke !!!!!!!

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Does anything good ever happen around this team?

rtr
It don't matter they ain't going to hit the ball either way. And our outstanding head coach wouldn't let him throw nothing but breaking balls in the dirt that want be caught and when the other team does hit it they can't field it.So why not let the young man enjoy a weekend off. Worst season I can remember, the Bad News Bears was on TV Monday night I could have sworn I was watching Bama. Although that may be giving them to much credit the Bears did
make the championship game and we won't be anywhere near one of those this year, or if things don't change for several years to come.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
well, if he is out that is on the Head Coach....You CANNOT bring in your Friday night starter out of the bullpen during a mid week game. Just cant do it,,,Damn Joke !!!!!!!
Not defending Goff but, it was his day to throw his bullpen and he only threw 18 pitches. He was the one I posted about being out this weekend on Monday. Just was asked at the time not to divulge which weekend starter. I've heard hopefully he will be back next week but, it can be longer. Hopefully he won't be the third needing TJ surgery!

baseballfanatic

1st Team
Oct 30, 2008
Not defending Goff but, it was his day to throw his bullpen and he only threw 18 pitches. He was the one I posted about being out this weekend on Monday. Just was asked at the time not to divulge which weekend starter. I've heard hopefully he will be back next week but, it can be longer. Hopefully he won't be the third needing TJ surgery!
I wonder how much input Rooney's got in personnel decisions such as who's available, who's not, etc.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.